Behavioral Health Credential Experts
We are a full-service, national third-party credentialing organization with a goal of providing high quality, psychometrically sound, and legally defensible professional credentialing services.
From sole practitioners and small groups to state and large organizations, we can help with all aspects of professional credentialing.
Obtaining Certification through NCBBHP
- Demonstrates your voluntary commitment to your field and to quality standards as a CERTIFIED behavioral health professional.
- Enhances your professional reputation and credibility, and raises confidence among colleagues and the public.
- Increases your job opportunities as a credentialed professional.
Now offering two nationally validated credentials!
National Certified Peer Specialist (NCPS)
Created in partnership with Mental Health America, we are now the exclusive certification board.
National Certified Telehealth Practitioner (CTP)
Expand your state license or similarly recognized certification to a nationwide credential.
Customized credentialing plans for large-scale, state-wide and organizational programs
- State Agencies and Associations
- Certification or Licensing Boards
- Legislative and other Regulatory Bodies
- Individual Professionals
- and other stakeholders focused on quality care for persons
States currently utilizing our behavioral health credentialing services
Why work with us
- We are the authority in full spectrum of certification development, administration, and professional regulation for behavioral health services
- We are highly experienced working with state behavioral health agencies or non-profit organizations on planning, developing, and instituting uniform standards and credentials within their state
- Our consulting services and program development are administering legally defensible, behavioral health certification examinations