Behavioral Health Credentialing Experts
We are a national, third-party organization offering high quality, psychometrically sound, and legally defensible professional credentialing services in the Behavioral Health field.
From sole practitioners and small groups to state and large organizations, we can help with all aspects of professional credentialing.
Obtaining certification through the NCBBHP
- Demonstrates your commitment to provide quality services in the behavioral health fields.
- Enhances your professional reputation and credibility, raising confidence in behavioral health services among colleagues and the public.
- Increases your job opportunities as a credentialed professional.
Now offering two nationally validated credentials!
National Certified Peer Specialist (NCPS)
Created in partnership with Mental Health America, we are now the exclusive certification board.
National Certified Telehealth Practitioner (CTP)
Expand your state license or similarly recognized certification to a nationwide credential.
Customized credentialing solutions for large-scale, state-wide and organizational programs
- State Agencies and Associations
- Certification or Licensing Boards
- Legislative and other Regulatory Bodies
- Individual Professionals
- and other stakeholders focused on quality care for persons
States currently using our behavioral health credentialing services:
Why work with us?
- We are the authority in certification development, administration, and professional regulation for behavioral health services.
- We are highly experienced in working with state behavioral health agencies or non-profit organizations on planning, developing, and instituting uniform standards and credentials within their state
- Our consulting services provide high-stakes, legally defensible behavioral health credentialing programs and examination instruments, tailored to the specific needs of the regulated field.