Behavioral Health Professional Certification Overview
Our psychometric services and professional credentialing programs are ideal for State Agencies and Associations; Certification or Licensing Boards; Legislative and other Regulatory Bodies; and Individual Professionals; and other stakeholders focused on quality care for persons in need of behavioral health services. Professional credentialing offers countless benefits.
- Obtain the use of a national scope of service for behavioral health disciplines in the field of mental health and Substance Used Disorder.
- Verify competency against measurable standards.
- Build partnerships across a wide range of stakeholders and provide a consistent method for meeting state objectives for mental health and Substance Used Disorder systems.
- Access a national Code of Ethics and regulate the Behavioral Health workforce in accordance with the Code.
- Obtain the use of a National public-access database to verify an individual’s credentialing status/history.
- Establish reciprocity for the workforce through common certification standards at the different level of practice for the mental health and Substance Used Disorder fields.
- Elevate the public’s view of your organization’s commitment to behavioral health.
- Raise confidence among the persons you serve by employing persons who are professional prepared and credentialed.
- Use nationally standardized competencies for behavioral health professional disciplines to facilitate hiring processes and evaluation of current employees.
- Demonstrate your commitment to your field as a CERTIFIED behavioral health professional.
- Increase your job opportunities as a credentialed professional.
- Promote the transfer of professional credentials from one employer to another that require the same certification standards.
States currently using our services
More states coming soon.