Behavioral Health Credential Experts
We provide high quality, psychometrically sound, and legally defensible professional credentialing services.
Customized credentialing plans for large-scale, state-wide and organizational programs
- State Agencies and Associations
- Certification or Licensing Boards
- Legislative and other Regulatory Bodies
- Individual Professionals
- and other stakeholders focused on quality care for persons
National Certified Peer Specialist (NCPS)
Inquire to certify your team or get your individual certification.
Nat. Certified Telehealth Practitioner (CTP)
Expand your state license or similarly recognized certification to a nationwide credential.
IC&RC Alcohol and Drug Counselor (ADC)
Get the most current and autorized study guide and blueprint that best prepares you for success.
States currently utilizing our credentialing services
Why work with us
- We are the authority in full spectrum of certification development, administration, and professional regulation for behavioral health services
- We are highly experienced working with state behavioral health agencies or non-profit organizations on planning, developing, and instituting uniform standards and credentials within their state
- Our consulting services and program development are administering legally defensible, behavioral health certification examinations